Hi.

Audiogames.net is currently down due to server issues, so I'm not sure how many
people saw the news item I wrote on the front of site earlier this week.
For anyone who didn't, and indeed for those who don't check the front of site,
Paladin of the Sky is a new audio rpg by the same developer who created
Adventure at C.

it is a full scale, console style rpg game in the traddition of games like
final fantasy, Xenogears or Grandia, it has a magitech world, a unique plot and
a party with multiple characters who learn magic and experience. It is also a
massively long game, easily 3 or 4 hours in the demo, and a good 30 hours or
more in the full game, and that's not counting hard mode and various extras.

The soundscape is a little lacking sinse the developer wants financial support
to add sounds, also there are one or two rough edges with navigation, but
hopefully these things will be sorted in the next version, and what there is
already is a great plot, lots of space to explore, some unique bosses, and an
interesting combat system, albeit one which I do feel probably needs some
expantion.

Either way the game is very awsome and I can tell is going to go down beside
such games as Swamp, Entombed, Sound rts and Shades of doom as a major audio
classic.

You can get the game from http://www.vgstorm.com/paladin_of_the_sky.php

As I said, the demo contains three dungeons, lots of exploring and a good three
hours of gameplay, maybe more if you level up your characters more, while the
full game is just huuuuuuuge! It costs 30 usd, but is imho definitely worth it,
plus as I said the developer is looking for fiannces to help expand the game,
aprticularly in the matter of sounds.

Enjoy!

All the best,