Hi Ishan,

Well, offering games for download from Audyssey isn't practical not if
you wish to keep it available as a non-profit organization. there are
many reasons why your suggestion is simply impractical for us. The
first is that disc space for a site is not cheap. We have to pay for
every gig we use and storing a lot of games on server would be fairly
expensive. Second, we have to pay for the amount of bandwidth we use
as far as people downloading files and such. As a result the best and
least expensive thing we could do is offer a link to the game's site
or link to the server to download the file which would not require
drive space or bandwidth on our part. The problem with that is if a
certain game doesn't have a site or isn't already somewhere for
download we can't link to it. That's not to say we can't eventually
come up with a database similar to what Audiogames.net has with links
back to the original site or server hosting the game.

Cheers!