Charles said:

This is why you should be notified directly rather than through an Email
list for gamers.

Charles, I agree IF the person knows your email address.  As it happens, I use
the email address that goes through our website for sending and receiving mail
about the company.  Only a few people know the other email I use for
non-company stuff.  That is why I would hope that someone would post
information about our website being down, since we wouldn't get the email you
sent directly.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software