If I get the job, I'll take it.  In the punnery, of course.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio games website needs editing

Get thee to a punnery!

And beware: if you make suggestions, you may get the job! That's been my experience for the most part. :)

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod

On Aug 12, 2014, at 6:05 AM, "dark" <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

I've noticed the issues on the main page myself, however I didn't write that section nor do I have the permissions to edit that part of the website, though I will forward your message to sander.

Not sure what you mean about "spell that word again" or three periods, I use a tripple dash to indicate a pause sometimes like this, --- usually when I want a longer pause than a comma would mean.

Oh, and how dare you suggest that there is a pun in the audiogames.net news. Don't you know that pun websites are illegal? I bet your computer is full of punnography you horribly dirty and dispicable fellow! You should be reported to the police forthwith for pun nish ment! :d.

Beware the grue!