To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Paladin for Mac?

Hi All,

So I've seen contradictory information about this. There is apparently a version of Paladin of the Sky for Mac, according to some folks on my Twitter feed. On the other hand, I was pretty sure it was Windows-Only. Can anybody confirm this either way? If there is a Mac version, I’d much prefer to play that, rather than having to start up Windows just for one game.

Thanks,
Zack.