Hi Charles,

Agreed, but the point was the fastest game possible. Not necessarily
the smartest decisions when playing or what would be a good over all
strategy for a typical Monopoly game. The only goal being put forth by
the people in the article was seeing how fast they could finish a
Monopoly game with the fewest moves possible. The right conditions are
so unlikely anyway that I don't see this being realistically feasible.