Agreed. I was asked to re-purchase Super Egg Hunt Plus as a gift for a friend as they lost the key. Fortunately I still had the key tooked away somewhere so not a penny was wasted and was able to give it them again. Strangely this game does use an automated system but not his other titles. This is nonsense to me because of inconsistencies.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu