I think I've figured out a way to handle most of the issue with returns and
some function condensing; thanks a bunch!

----- Original Message -----
From: Aaron Baker <theultimatemasterofarc...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:53:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] clear call stack in bgt

Hi, can you explain more of what you are trying to do?
It is possible you can avoid your repeititious function calls with
loops, return values, global variables or parameters.
There is no way to increase or clear the call stack. You couldn't
clear the call stack, because then what happens if the function which
does this returns?
BGT wouldn't know what to return you to, because you've killed the call stack.
The call stack basically records everything.