Hi Dark,

I don't blame you a bit. I have never liked the slate and stylus
myself, and as I indicated another post as soon as the notetakers like
the Braille N' Speak came onto the market my use of braille pretty
much vanished. I went from there to using laptops and other devices.
So these days I have things like product keys backed up in a couple of
different places. I have my external hard drives, plus I have a 16 GB
flash drive I generally have around for quick and easy access to
important info like product keys.

Cheers!