Hi Folks,
It must be something in the air, but both GMA and Draconis Entertainment
will be on vacation for the next two weeks.
David Greenwood and myself have managed to remove two major bugs in the
Sarah game but there are still two others to remove before I will be happy
selling the game.
I will continue to work on getting the bugs out and possibly adding
additional features but I do not want to post the game before major people
at the two companies get back during the first week in February.
 I am sorry for the Sarah game release delay, and my contest for a free
magic wand will have to be extended.
Thanks to Tom Ward, I have a new slithering snake sound to add to a certain
chamber.
sincerely,
Phil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]