Hi guys, I’m sorry this isn’t strictly game related, but I just wondered if
anyone uses the beatwave app for the iphone?  It allows you to make your own
music tracks using sounds and different instriments by tapping the screen, but
I’m trying to find out if it’s blind-friendly or not.  So far, there are a lot
of unlabled buttons, but i can’t figure out how to make them bring up menus and
so on.  A friend sent me the link, saying he knew of a blind person who used
it, but I’m wondering if the person perhaps has some useful vision.  I just
thought someone on here might have heard of beatwave, and if so, would perhaps
have some tips for me on using it  Many thanks, from Lori.