wouldn't recomend winzip 7zip has a really good interface and its opensource.

At 04:16 a.m. 20/09/2014, you wrote:
Hi Nicol,

My first thought is that Windows Explorer is having some sort of
problem extracting the contents of the zip archive. Try a different
zip utility like Winzip, Winrar, or 7zip and see if it gives you any
errors when extracting the files. It is also possible you got a bad
download and may need to try and redownload said zip file.

Cheers!