From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:55 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Anyone playing Puppet nightmares?

I realized the other day that I wasn't playing a browser game regularly and
that none of the new ones I found kept my interest precisely, so I've gone
back to give this one another try.

There have been some recent layout changes in the game which, while not
actually necessary for access do make life easier. For example now all the
items have lnks on where tofind them and what they can be used for rather
than having to traul the long item lists, Equipment now his categories for
shops and again a much easier display also soul puppet stats have a much
nicer display system too.

Probably the biggest change I've noticed is that now all the top menues are
hidden by default meaning you no longer have a huge sprawling page to
navigate through, (particularly now that most of the item lists are gone and
you just have linked pages instead).

Oh, and battle is much quicker too sinse your creatures no longer do nothing
if not given an action, they default to a standard attack, meaning that you
can just hit the execute button while grinding.

There are more important game changes of course, like now you can play after
episode 5 and encounter more enemies, dungeons are also smaller meaning less
grinding and more fun bos fights, but in a way it's the layout changes I
like sinse they just make what was initially quite a complex game to
navigate all the easier.

So, if you fancy having a try at an evil and twisted version of pokemon, go
and http://www.puppetnightmares.com/index.php?sh=23512

?

If you want some help, I'm Dark in the game, though asking on player chat is
also a good idea sinse the community is very friendly too.

More information on the audiogames.net Db page is here
http://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=Puppet+nightmares

?

Take them to the refirbished chamber that was once bad!