Hi all,
I posted about this on the audio games new releases forum, but forgot to post
about it here.
My first game, Memory Train Deluxe, can now be found at http://orinks.net/ogames
Memory Train Deluxe is a memory Simon game, featuring 8Bit sounds and over 30
background music tracks.
I’m thinking up ideas for my next game. I’ve been doing programming exercises
for sound positioning and making grid movement for a sidescroller, so look for
that… in quite a while from now, that’s for sure.
I’m just glad to have gotten this little project out. Look for great new
projects from oGames soon!