From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Anyone playing Puppet nightmares?

Hi paul.

if you haven't played for a while you might also find you need to go back
and either finish episode 1 or start it and then get a game over, sinse
there was a point last year when the episodes got a major rewrite and it was
necessary for all players to at least begin episode 1 again.

I actually used this as a chance to go through the first episode on
nightmare difficulty, but the choice is up to you.

All the best,

dark.