Hi Dark, I have tried to spread the word everywhere on fora, websites and
towards friends.
I personally had to pull out, could not resist buying the iphone 6, saw a very
good deal. Wanted to wait till januari but oh well.
I really really hope they make it though this game seems awesome.
I hope you are right about accessibility the engine that they will be using
does not have accessible titles now I think.
Greetings, Anouk,