Hi Dark,
I've heard that to. Problem with these off the shelf engines and
building tools many of them  simply don't have the ability to create the
kinds of access features we want. I am happy to see Audio Games Maker is
at least going to be an off the shelf tool from which to create games
with accessibility in mind.