Tom I disagree.
I was not able to get access all day yesterday, but since it came back this morning and since due to gym and other scheduals I only alocate a few hours a night and a coupld in the morning to personal computer stuff now I have various offline and online jobs as well as a few other things I don't check as often as I usually do. Also a storm has knocked out power to part of the country so a lot of stuff went up and down over the last 5 days.