Hi Austin,

LOL. That sounds like overkill to me, but as long as the insane
scientist gets shot fried, blown up, etc I guess it doesn't matter how
he dies. the important thing he does die.

As for myself I usually go for the dramatic as well. For example,
sometimes I come after him with the chainsaw and imagine hacking him
to pieces. Boy, that is fun chasing him around with the saw and
cutting him down in his tracks. Probably quite gory, but it is a major
stress reliever.