items and equipment example latest log. There's one or two things I'm doing wrong here and I'm just not quite sure what they are.
Turn changed: The forces of evil
 the evil Ogre moves from 4 2 to 6 2
 the evil Ogre at 6 2 uses Attack on  the good Hero at 6 1
 the good Hero loses 16 health
 the evil Ogre at 6 2 uses Attack on  the good Hero at 6 1
 the good Hero loses 13 health
Round: 12
Turn changed: The forces of good
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
Who will you use Attack on?
 the evil Ogre , Valley 6 2
 the good Hero uses Attack on  the evil Ogre
 the evil Ogre loses 16 health
Battle Map
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
Choose an item
Long Bow 1 of 1
Long Bow 1 of 1
Long Bow 1 of 1
Battle Map
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
Who will you use Attack on?
 the evil Ogre , Valley 6 2
 the good Hero uses Attack on  the evil Ogre
 the evil Ogre loses 15 health
Battle Map
the evil Ogre has 42 of 200 Health and 0 of 2 Actions and 1 of 3 Movement and has the following skills, Attack, Move
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
Valley 7 1
Valley 8 1
Valley 7 1
 the good Hero , Valley 6 1
Moved to 7 1
Moved to 8 1
Ending turn
Turn changed: The forces of evil
 the evil Ogre moves from 6 2 to 8 2
 the evil Ogre at 8 2 uses Attack on  the good Hero at 8 1
 the good Hero loses 7 health
 the good Hero has been defeated
Round: 13
You have been defeated!