I played star wars the clone wars tacticle battle 2.0 map and its the best audio star wars game ever! the map is in real time strategy but battles are turn based. I lost on the second level where you have to use all your many clone troops and a few jedi with light sabers to get past the battle droids, have your clone engineer build the bridge over the chasm and then cross it with your batallion of clones and jedi and take out the battle droids and the blaster cannons break down the blast doors and uh there's something else at the end I forget but many of my clone troopers got killed in that tacticle battle map. if you can edit .txt or text files and change numbers and easily explained descriptions you can make your own map. it even has an in game map editor you hit alt e I think to get into that and change the map. now all we need is a big big big sound library. I'd love to see a harry potter tacticle battle, dota2, lord of the rings, maybe some final fantasy and more. you can make your own maps no programming required! star wars maps has at least 14 to 20 chapters or levels in those map packs, yes there's two of them! they are so so awesome! age of warlords is excellent also! you guys gotta get tacticle battle. only thing I wish is I wish we could play online in teams. maybe someone on here can write scripts to enable online play? thomas ward mayb it would just be easier for you to adapt your mota game to the tacticle battle mapping engine and script it for online play. that would be so much fun! tacticle battle is so fun I can't believe you guys on here never heard of it before! go get it and all the maps its fun and so adicting! the star wars and star trek games are so realistic and have lots of depth you'll be playing for hours! star wars and age of warlords also! oh yeah and don't forget about the tower defense map. I think age of warlords has at least 34 levels if not more 34 invividual maps each with their own sounds music description and mission objectives. so much fun!