HI jim and  all
Jim, I like your pizza game a lot.
Thus far I played it 3 times.
The first time I  only got a tip of 2 cents from the customer as I was
terribly late with my delivery.
The second time I was more than in time so I got a tip of over 5  dolllars.
I like it a lot  that the pizza toppings are different each time I play.
One of the toppings included choc  chip.
I've never eaten a pizza with choc chip on it.
The most popular pizza take away place in south africa, debonairs, does not
have a topping containing choc chip.
I don't know about other pizza places in south africa.
I do experience a serious problem.
I played the game 3 times thus far and each time, in the middle of the game,
my pc reboots automatically.
The first time I played the game, my pc rebooted after I delivered the
pizza, on my way back to the kitchen.
The second time, my pc rebooted while I was on my way to deliver the pizza.
And the third time I played, my pc again rebooted while I was on my way to
the pizza kitchen  after I delivered the pizza.
My pc never rebooted automatically before, only now in the middle of the
pizza game.
I have xp on my pc.
Any idea what might cause this problem?
I have a suggestion for you.
Currently, after delivering the pizza, pressing f1 only  tells me that I
have no pizza to deliver.
It would be nice if the  f1 key  can tell me the location of the pizza
kitchen.
I know I'm told the location of the pizza kitchen at the beginning of the
game but I cannot remember the location.
  Thanks a lot for this nice game.
Bfn
NIcol