If you want something terminal based, you can use tintin++, but if you want
something from the app store, the only one I’ve heard of is Mudder.  There are
some soundpacks for tintin++, but the only mud I really play is alter aeon, so
I know there are 2 soundpacks for that one.  Unfortunately I can’t remember the
links, but I’ll find them if you like.
Mudder is a paid app, but sadly I can’t remember if it has any sounds.
Hope that helps,
Harmony.