Our annual Halloween Havoc is just around the corner! Festivities kick
off in six days, on the morning of Friday, October 31.  We've got lots
of stuff lined up this year, including the traditional pumpkin cannon
contests, pk arena battles, and a new level 16 area for the island of
Kordan.

We're also planning some special pk arena contests that allow players
of any level to compete against each other, regardless of experience
or skill level.  If you've wanted to try out high level spells and
skills that your main character doesn't have, you'll be able to do so
in these events.

Lastly, our main event quest is scheduled to unfold over the course of
the weekend, starting on Friday and finishing on Sunday.  We're
expecting Pumpkinhead to send lots of ghosts and otherworldly spirits,
and players of all levels will be needed to defend the towns. To get
involved and see the daily events, use the in-game 'show event'
command.

We hope to see you there!

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD