Hi all,
  I am curious if anyone else using an iPhone 5 to play Nebula can duplicate
this issue?
  Nebula crashes on my iPhone 5 after around 10-15 minutes of gameplay. I have
emailed the developer and reported this issue. Apparently I am one of a select
number of people who is experiencing this issue. As suggested, I have closed
all other apps running in the background and disabled Voiceover whilst playing.
While the game performance has improved, the crashes still occur. I have also
uninstalled and re-installed the game with no result.
  Personally, I think my crashing issue is due to the fact I am using an older
device. Shortly I am obtaining my iPhone 6 and I hope the performance will be
improved, as I really love this game.
David

Sent from my iMac