Hello Ishan,

While I could probably record a battle with the Drake there is
something you need to understand here about Entombed. There is no
single strategy or set of skills you can use to beat the Drake. A lot
of it takes practice, experience, and a bit of guess work because
every single game is going to be different. So If I recorded a battle
with the Drake right now, gave it to you, chances are your experience
would be totally different.

To start with your party changes from game to game. As a result my
party will have different characters with different skills and will be
able to base my strategy around their skills and skill levels.
therefore if you have a different party, which you will, almost
everything I do probably won't apply to your game.

Also weapons and scrolls are different from game to game. I always
plan my strategy as I go. I use whatever I have at hand weather it is
a shrink scroll to make the Drake smaller, or a magic sword to do
heavy damage, or something else I can't just say do x, y, and z
because you probably won't have the same items I have.

Bottom line, the game changes so much from game to game I don't think
recording a battle will do you a bit of good. It will just be
entertainment value, and won't really apply to your specific
situation. What you need to do is basically focus what you have on his
head, attack that, and hopefully go for a quick kill. Otherwise go
down a few levels, build up your strength, and come back to fight the
Drake later.

Cheers!