well not sure about apple but with android people will manage to get it right some day. On an interesting note, a tech who works with me on some project tried to run everything from his tablet, he found at least with his apple with a word procsser even with pages or office that it was hard to type with touch and slwer than a pc, it was more convenient to do any really big things on his pc. Tablets wil have their place and they may take over the small and medium tasks in our lives, but it will be a while before everything gets as farast that it will not matter what you use anymore. maybe in a few hundred years we may see this but right now the keyboard is still needed.