To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] a question regarding drue's abilities.

Hi everyone I have some question regarding abilities specially
reincarnate ability.

Why it is not fixed that which body do you like?
I mean if a drued cast reincarnate on the dead human fighter and the
human reincarnate as a lesser air elemental so what is the advantage
of fighter?
I have encountered a bug also when I rescued a ratcan fighter and he
has a skill of bucklers I want to give some bucklers because his
armours are very weak but he is unable to ware it is this a bug?
Thanks