To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem with astrogalaxy

How do I do step 5 in the tutorial?

On 11/13/14, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Hi David.

If you can't find the empty slot with the braillenote, then just going to
"modules from cargo bayCargo" and hitting the install link above the one you

want should do it. I don't think it matters what slot on your ship you
install what into so long as it is there.

All the best,

Dark.
Take them to the refirbished chamber that was once bad!