Thanks guys. I fear I may have run into another version of the same bug. The
statistics and kills are at the extreme bottom of my screen, and if I do a
three-finger-page-down, it just says "rows 4 to 8 of 8" and goes no further. So
I have to go to the next challenge the long way, which I described in my first
message. Time to report this one, too.

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod