I will check it out now and will report to the list once I have tried it a
little while.. I hope I can get into it because those are thtype of games I
really enjoy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 10:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Finance Strategy Games

  Hey Michael, I played a game around a year ago called perfect competition,

which was pretty cool, but I didn't have the proper time to devote to it as
I was starting to program Rail Racer.
  It is a multiplayer game, and the competition can be pretty cutthroat,
with you setting up companies and trying to out produce and out price the
other players.  If you play it, let us know how you like it, as I am sure
they have made many improvements to it since I played when it was pretty
new.
  The URL is
http://www.perfectcompetition.net/BusinessGame.html
  Hope you dig it,