To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any accessable games for android 4.4.4?

i tried playing stem stumper, and liked it i also tried playing audio
pingpong but as i load the game a web view full of adds comes up any
solution?

On 11/17/14, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
In addition there is stem stumper, all of the choiceofgames and hosted games

titles, the various arcade games from Vipggameszone, and also dragonaps
droidflip. If you want something more complex star traders elite.

The developers of star traders are also adding access to their other android

only rpg title cyber knights, though I don't know how accessible the game is

at present, or much of what it is like me being an ios user and not having
an android device, but they're certainly there.

Hth.
Take them to the refirbished chamber that was once bad!