Hey Dark,
Thanks this game seems really interestinh.  It reminds me a bit of some old bbs
doorgames and of aegis that i have played for a long long itme.
ot: I really hope you read the ice and fire books as read by Roy Dotrice
WONDERFUL! (hurry up with book 6 already Martin and let it be like the first 3
ones).
How are you faring with the galaxy exploring game you mentioned a while back on
the forum?
Greetings, Anouk,