To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 3:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] core-exiles anyone?

Hi everyone,
I think i played this mmorpg a few years ago and i just saw that it is still around. Back than if you were visially impaired you could mail the developer who could then turn on accessibilit mode that would automate a lot of things. This however imho made the game just a lot of grinding.
Has anyone tried this one recently?
Greetings, Anouk,