Hi Charles,
  I played this game on my Mac, and couldn’t get very far at all.
Unfortunately, I found myself spending a lot of time exploring with the arrow
keys, trying to accomplish the goal of the level I was playing. I also found
myself referring to the Flarestar walkthrough time and time again. In my
opinion, this game is a disappointment. “She Noire”, “Inquisitor’s Heartbeat”
and “Audio Speed” are much better games.

Sent from my iMac