Hi, Cara,

I have all the ones you mentioned. I upgraded my faves to level 4: the machine
gun and the banjo. I'm working on the rocket launcher, which is nice. :) I
think I'll stick to the rocket launcher, machine gun, and banjo. Sonic cannon
is a one-shot deal and makes a lot of noise, even when loading. That puts me
off. The banjo upped to level 4 is simply awesome. I can zilch a Collossus in
thirteen bashes if it gets too close. LOL This game rox!

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod