well for the record I decided to not bother about dotnet stuff mainly because
of issues kara raised on here with the ide.
I have deleted all my sdks and most programming stuff.
At a moment I'm at a lost what sdks I should download and what I should use as
a programming language.
I have done crash courses in java and pascal, but only javascript and even then
I hardly learned much.
There is audio game maker coming and for reasons unknown I have kept the adrift
language on my system.
However I am not sure where to go from here.