AbleGamers have published their Holiday Gift Guide for Gamers with Disabilities. While most of the entries are for motion impaired gamers, they do mention in the list of Top 6 Games one that they indicate is blind and VI accessible. The title is: "Injustice: Gods Among Us" for the PC. The Gift Guide is on the home page of the website. You can access their website at: http://www.ablegamers.com/

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who plays it as to how accessible the game is before I put it in my list of recommended games. Thanks.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software