Hi Ishan,

Right there is the source of your problem. If you want the park to be
more successful you need to begin with more than $10,500. You can go
to the bank and borrow as much money as you need, and you need more
than one or two cheap attractions to make money. If you only borrow
$10,500 and put a couple of cheap attractions on your park that's why
you aren't making any money.

What I do is borrow $10,500 build one or two basic attractions. Go to
the bank and borrow more. By the time the second week comes along I
might have borrowed around $60,000 in ones, but have around 10
attractions including toilets and plenty of operators and
entertainers. Once I do that usually I begin making money and can pay
off some of those lone's in a few weeks.

Cheers!