Jim, can you send me an email and give me a kind of step by step
direction in how to download your games?  I have tried several times
nd am obviously doing something wrong. Since I am so technologically
challenged, I was hoping you could help.  I am using a laptop with
W8.1 and using NVDA.   Whenever you get time would be grand.  Thanks
and have a happy Thursday...(smile)