From: theteacherlist-bou...@freelists.org
[mailto:theteacherlist-bou...@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Pete MacKay
Sent: 11 December 2014 05:44 PM
To: theteacherl...@freelists.org
Subject: [The Teacher List] Wissp: Beginning ActionScript

My pal, Angela Stolk, passed this site on the other day. I’m going to keep an
eye on this new site as UK teacher and owner, Dexter Williams,  add to his
tutorial base. He starts with "Beginning ActionScript”, a series of lessons
will "teach you the basics of ActionScript programming and show you how to
start creating your own computer games or applications. Each booklet should
take about 1 hour to work through and by the end you will be able to create
your own Space Invaders game.” If what Mr. Williams ships in the future is as
solid as this series, he’ll make very valuable contributions to CTF and CTS
resources here in Alberta and around the world.
—
        The URL: http://www.wissp.com