I don't know about dynaman, but certainly the pinball games for ios could be very possible, indeed they could even add to the mechanics a bit by having actual flicking to operate the flickers like pulling the switches on those old pinball tables.

I believe there are already some space invaders titles for Ios like audio invaders and nebula, though they don't work with 360 degree movement like audio defense, (nebula works by tilting your phone).

Beware the grue!

ark.