I agree tom its why I have a 32 bit os with 4gb ram but this may be my last 32 bit os. Sadly while I have a linux machine pulling out another unit to play dos games when I have only the space for 1 unit is just not going to work till I get something like a vm machine which doesn't run vms slowly as heck. I think our best hope is dosbox or something like it in theory we should be able to run sound based dos games as long as we know what to push and on exiting the emulator closes itself but screenreaders hmmm. A lot of the older ones never used software speech, and we will need a software speech emulator to run it all.