and that's fine you were not being rude you were simply stating facts as to what you would use if you want something more modern up to date and complex. and I agree. wordperfect, mega-dots and others like it are, for me, relligated to lets put the applications into the dos vm for something to play with, demo, and podcast about for something to do.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982 or facebook email joshknnd1...@gmail.com
will find facebook site