But Alter is a mud, yes? Now I am confused. Heh. I mean, yeah the
soundpack for Mush is awesome, but Alter Aeon itself is still a mud,
isn't it? Or did I misunderstand what you said, Dark? Oh, and
sometime, you ought to make a podcast about Materia Magica; not a
let's play obviously, 'cause that would be kinda hard, but you know,
like an intro podcast to it? That would be wicked awesome!