Charles,

I can try to give some experiences. I’ve played Blindfold solitaire several
times, and it seems quite replayable. Since it’s klondike, the games seem to be
quite replayable. There is an extensive strategy guide provided from within the
settings screen.
Crazy 8s I’m less sure about. I was able to beat it handily on my second play,
and there aren’t difficulty levels. I feel as though that game has enough
chance built in that I might have been lucky, though.

Hope this helps a bit,
Zack.