Like dark i’ve chatted to the Dev’s of this game also. They are based in
Birmingham not far from where I live. I am also impressed by there dedication
and willingness to listen to gamers input. Even the sighted gaming community
are backing this project also. Come on guys let’s help Incus games achieve
there goal and let’s have a brilliant game. This company has the potential to
create some wonderful games and I have a feeling if we support this project
there will be more exciting things to come from them.

Let’s back these guys and give our support.

Ian McNamara