I just wanted to let folks know, just in case they didn't know.  Besides lords
and knights, there are three other games by the same folks that are accessible
as well.  Celtic tribes, Crazy tribes, and Scary tribes are all just as
accessible as lords and knights.  I have to say, even though they're very
similar games, I'm really enjoying the crazy tribes.  It takes place in a post
apolyptic world, and I think it's the best of all of them.
It does seem though, that scary tribes and crazy tribes use the same game code,
so if you have one, you don't need the other, as they access the same database
on the game server <frown>

All of them are accessible, and they all work with game center so you can
compete against others.
For those who care, my gamecenter id is WiredForSound, feel free to look me up.
Hope this helps.
I'm still checking on lords of blood, and panzerwars.  They initially appear to
be accessible, but I won't know for sure until I get in and actually try to
play a game with others.
hth.