Hello.

Okay I've downloaded the game but it doesn't seem particularly good with
voiceover.

I created an account and selected my country, it then started me on the
tutorial, however none of the controls can be flicked through and where it says
"tap here" isn't actually where you need to tap (silly tutorial).

I selected a classic game and random opponent and play here, and it then asked
me to tap to spin the wheel which I did, however now I'm stuck on a screen that
says "art" at the top "spin the wheel again" at the bottom and has a hole bunch
of controls just labeled button button button that I can't either flick through
or tap and I can't get through this screen.

Actually this isn't the first example of a tutorial that is cruddy with vo, and
just says "tap here" without any instructions and is a problem to get past,
however if the controls in trivia crack are this cruddy I don't see how you
play the game or answer questions.

I will confess I'm a trifle annoyed sinse with all the positive comments I was
expecting something better than this.

All the best,

Dark.
Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
There is always more to know, more to see, more to learn. The world is vast and
wondrous strange and there are more things benieth the stars than even the
archmaesters of the citadel can dream.