Is it just me, or are the turns in ts2 delayed just a bit? I just played with
my friend over the internet and he killed me, even though I've had the game
longer. He told me he doesn't even have to slow down for the turns on the
Belgium track. When I stay still ad turn, the turns sound clipped a bit as they
swich from chan to chan, even though I've got a g of ram and a pretty good
processer. Anyone else had this prob? Going to install it on a comp at work
tomorrow to see if I can turn easier on that one.
Everett

Spirit. In every language in all the Realms, surface and Underdark, in every
time
and every place, the word has a ring of strength and determination. It is the
hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's arm. It cannot be
broken, and it cannot be taken away.
This I must believe.
-Drizzt Do'Urden